Wednesday, October 12, 2011

geneva. a little class. please.

After I spent a wonderful weekend celebrating Ashley, I took a 2 week hiatus from wedding related activities and then picked up with Sarah Edwards' Bachelorette in OHIO.

I flew into Akron/Canton and literally thought I fell backwards in time about 30 years.  Trista (co-maid) picked me up and we went to have dinner with the family.  I got to see John (Sarah's husband to be) which was nice since the last time I saw him was over New Years.  After dinner, we went grocery shopping for the weekend and then picked up Lauren Lynn Walton George from the airport all the way from the great state of TEXAS.  On Friday morning, we packed up the car and headed out for the beach. When I planned this little party-I was thinking beach, like East Coast beach.  I was in for a treat when we rolled up to Geneva on the Lake, in Ohio.  THe beach was interesting, but more interesting than the beach were the people and the little strip of bars/rest.

Everyone started to arrive at the cottage that afternoon and we started off the party with a bang! We went to dinner and then out on the town.  (If you knew more about Geneva you would find that pretty hilarious.





 everyone loves skinny girls

 geneva on the lake ladies and gentleman.  

 sexy little bride. 

 my favorite texan. 

 annie wanted some mj love. 

On Saturday, we went on a wine tour through the Ohio Wine Valley.  Very classy my friends...very classy.  We ended our wine tour at dinner at one of the vineyards, went back for a power hour, and then out again on the town.  You see there is such a thing as the Lake Geneva Monster Crawl and you had to frequent 9 institutions.  At the end of the 9, there was a prize.  We LOVE prizes...even if they are ugly tshirts.







 classy wine tour in the ohio valley
 college roommates. 









Sunday was our beach day, but it was rainy.  We hung out around the house, had Sarah's lingerie shower, ate a ton of food, made dinner, and then watched movies.   On Monday, everyone ended up going their separate ways.

Sarah's Bachelorette was amazing and I am so thankful that we were able to get our group of friends together and really spend time with her before her wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment