Tuesday, October 11, 2011

opps. I did it. again.

I neglected the blog. Opps.  Since getting back from China I have been crazy crazy busy, but really that seems to be my life and not an excuse.


In August, I went to Britt used to be Hayes' wedding with Michelle is Raleigh.  We had a blast!

Currently, I can't find any of my pictures...

The next weekend I left to celebrate the one and only ASHLEY

after the monsoon


at the spa
lunch on the way home

We went to Asheville for the weekend and stayed in a beautiful mountain house! We went out on the town and then ended up at the Spa at Biltmore Village.  Ironically, the cast from the Hunger Games also frequented this spa.   This is exciting on various levels as I loved every single word of those 3 books-soon-to-be-movies.

Ashley is one of my favorite people in this world and I always have a blast with her.  She is such a supportive friend and truly is one of the most thoughtful people I know. I am honored to be in her wedding and can't wait until 11.11.11!!!!

Happy Bachelorette Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment