Thursday, April 21, 2011

Active April

My sweet mama and papa bought me a grill (and tools) for Easter. Oh how life has changed from getting pretty Easter dresses. 
My dad wouldn't let me get a gas grill...he said it was too dangerous and would be kept too close to my house. Hence...my charcoal grill. I'm now a grillmaster!


I went home to RIC to see the 'rents run the Monument Ave 10k.  They did great! 
ML and I were so PROUD!

Ash and I celebrated her 27th Birthday!

Finally, it was SPRING BREAK! I have hated that driveway since I moved in for the sole reason that when it rains I get VERY muddy.  
Blake (JUNK RESCUE) to the RESCUE! 
The FINISHED product! TADA! It makes the driveway look SO much bigger and I LOVE IT.  
Plus...its all recycled rock and cost me 1/8th of the normal cost of new gravel. 

Then, I planted.  Hopefully, I develop a green thumb.  My track record isn't so high. The lady at Home Depot said that begonias grow themselves. Let's hope so. 

I also hung out with this sweet monster. I may call her Little Gaga because she is CARAZY. 
Little Gaga takes a bath. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment