Thursday, April 7, 2011

March Madness in Picture Review

March was a pretty crazy month for me.  Here is what my phone tells me happened this month. 


Michelle and I went to the Kings Kitchen (my most favorite rest!) All the proceeds go to ministries around town and it supports the homeless and gives jobs to the down and out.  All things I love. 

This is a little project I have been working on for awhile.  I collected knobs from Anthropologie and made myself a jewelry rack. Now, my room has been repainted so it looks even better! So Feng Shui!

I ordered about 5000 books and then organized a ton of people to wrap them all for our BH kiddos. 

One of my little cuties had 7 fillings from the dental van and came back to me like this. Not sure if you can see the sticker but it says WARNING: YOUR CHILD'S MOUTH IS NUMB. He may drool all over you. :)

This is my mini me...many a parent has asked me if she is my child.  Sidenote: It is humorous to see how many different ethnicities people think I am. 

Bobcat's game outing, but more importantly USHER is coming to CLT in April and,,,
 GUESS WHO has tickets?!?!?!

Yay for Rubbermaid seats at the Bobcats game.  Double Yay for Gerald Wallace coming back to the Queen City! Triple Yay for great friends!

Happy St. Paddy's Day via our own personal leprechaun!

Happy St. Paddy's Day Round 2 from the parade in Uptown!

After the parade we went to find some lunch, but Mason decided to join the parade:)

My cute house after I spent all day cleaning and blowing leaves.  Why pay someone when you can do it? Granted, I "forgot" to blow the leaves in the fall so it was only 5 months overdue. 

After I cleaned my house, I decided to add to my wardrobe.  Enter my new gala attire.  

To finish off the month, I read this book which is written by the same guy who wrote The 4 Hour Work Week.  That book revolutionized E's life and business so I decided I wanted it to revolutionize my health.  It is a great book-I highly reccomend.  Check in 90 days and I will let you know if it works.  Update: 2 weeks in and I am carb and sugar free and feeling great! 

Stop back in to see the wrap up of March and the beginning of April.  
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an event-filled month! hoping that cleo and I make it to the april edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW! a) i really like this post and b) WOW is for the last part...carb and sugar free!!! impressiveeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete