Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1% Changes

Making too many changes is overwhelming, but making 1% changes each week makes it sustainable and much much easier.

Here is my first week of 1% changes. I joined a CSA. Thank you Absolute Organics. For 30 big ones I got ALL of this amazingly organic fruits and veggies AND it was delivered to my DOOR.

2 days before my box came, I got a list of the items in the box with suggested recipes. Tonight, I made sweet potato black bean enchiladas. They were delicious. If I made them again though I would add a spicier salsa.  
Super easy. Super healthy. Super 1% Change. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. you are so smart and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! Are you bringing me lunch tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious! I am a fan of anything with sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete