Sunday, May 1, 2011

Does the shoe fit?

I have been searching for the perfect shoe to wear to the Gala in a few weeks. It has been a long search...

Here are the options. 

Option 1: Comfy yet pricey. Maybe not fancy enough. 

Option 2: Cute, comfy, cheaper than option 1 by $5 (minimal I know) but sparkly gold and I was leaning towards more neutral shoe color. 

Option 3: My most favorite. I just want to wear these everyday (and be able to walk).  They make me think of fancy gala shoe and cute principal suit shoe. A twofer....I don't care how much they are. Downside-quite tall and even though E is tall and I will never tower over him AND I know he would be happy to hold me up all night--I just don't trust my self.  I can't stand it when girls clomp around in shoes and they don't know how to walk in them and I just can't bring myself to potentially do that as well.  There is an invisible line of my stiletto capability.  It lies somewhere between 3 and 3.5 inches.  These 4 in heels and I could potentially not be friends and I am not sure I am willing to take that gamble. 

Option 4: The price is right. The color is right. They are unique. They are low enough that I could "run" laps in them. I did test this. (Shamefully, I admit that I have them in navy and wore them for the FB distribution and ran laps around the school that morning) 


So, here is where you come in.  Which ones should I or did I get? Which shoe would you get?


And coming tomorrow.... a post that actually matters on vision, goals, and ambitions. 

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

  1. I love shoe 3, but those are shoes made for sitting with your legs crossed while you host a morning show. I once bought some fabulous shoes that were just perfect for a dress I bought. Everything about them was perfect, except that after standing in them for about 15 minutes I was in excruciating pain which ruined the whole event for me. Too stupid to learn the lesson, I actually wore them a second time, with the same result. I finally sold them at a yard sale about 3 years later. It took me that long to give up on them. My advice: buy shoe 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you got four before you wrote it because the picture of it was not taken in NORDSTROMS! I heart that place. I like the shoes.

    ReplyDelete