Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lover's Day

Ask my friends. I LOVE holidays.  I can only think of one person who may like them as much or more than me.  That would be Michelle.  She only wins because she decorates for every SINGLE holiday.  I tend to leave up the decorations and then I am 2 months behind taking down Christmas decorations and I have Christmas, Valentines, and St. Patrick's Day all up at the same time.  This tends to make me feel unaccomplished so I just don't decorate.

For this lovers day...it all started about a week early when my cute mom sent me a package complete with presents for me and for my 18 kiddos.  I loved my new purse (and other treats) and my kids were going to love their valentine goody bags.

I went to the Wong household for a little love celebration where I ate red velvet cupcakes and played Just Dance for the wii.  Who knew that could be so addicting!


My ragamuffins showed me they loved me when my desk was overflowing with chocolate, treats, roses, and stuffed animals.  I had love notes and those always make for a great day.

I rushed home and started making dinner because the housewives were coming over to celebrate.  (One day soon I will introduce you to the infamous "wives.")

Laura and I set the table complete with all our little toys and we specifically put them in Nate's seat.  See, N works at a bank and banks don't love on their employees like kids do.  We drank wine, ate great (i hope) food, and just celebrated the Georgia love.  To top it off, N brought tiramisu from Novas (my favorite bakery)!

This is why I love to celebrate love....EVERY DAY!

Sadly, the wives didn't take a picture for V-day, but we did over the snow days. This is the most current!



Next Celebration: St. Paddy's Day and I can not wait to celebrate in the same style as last year!

Mich and I at the Parade in uptown (left) and Tam and I somewhere in uptown (on the right)                   
E wanted to celebrate the Irish on the World's Largest Pub Crawl so he made the trek to the QC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment