Monday, February 28, 2011

weekend thrills

My weekend started off on a positive note with this little one working so hard all day long on Friday. 


Then, for fun (lame we know) we gathered in the library and watched a dvd on how to teach our students to become better readers. We even popped popcorn and sat in the kids chairs. Daring huh?

Not pictured: Saturday I worked for The New Teacher Project ALL day.  From 7-5:30 I interviewed potential candidates for teaching positions in CLT.  I LOVED it and afterwards I went to dinner at my adopted families house.  Oh how I miss them.  

Sunday brought church, Target, Trader Joes, and an HOA meeting.  The HOA meeting was very exciting because we are quite close to setting a date for when the good half of the street are going to redo their driveways.  YAY!  No more muddy shoes when it rains. I bought a little Oscar party something something and some new viatmins (because my SHAPE magazine told me too--and my mom too).  
And finally...wine, lesson plans, some of the georgia wives, the oscars, and lucy(the dog who likes me--a rare find).  
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment