Wednesday, January 25, 2012

lessons learned.

REALLY IMPORTANT REALIZATIONS BELOW  

1. I have baby veins that do not like to give blood. 
I have matching bruises on both arms due to the nurses' inability to find and actually get blood from a vein.  
It took a lot of hitting and a 3 baby needles to get 1 vial of blood.  
This just solidifies one MORE reason not to do drugs. 

2. Second Lesson:

imagine picture of tired Brittany.  no one needs to see that. 

I require at least 8.5 hours of sleep.   Everyone always says you need 8 hours of sleep to be rested...I need 8.5.  I am pretty confident my friends would agree that I have the uncanny ability to fall asleep whenever and wherever (I blame my parents).  For some reason the last 2 days, I have had 8.5 hours of sleep and I realized this directly correlates to how my day goes.  Really, you want me to have that much sleep. I am a much kinder, patient person to be around. I am a better teacher and I am sure a better friend with that much sleep. 

I would like to say this would require me to go to bed at 8:30 or 9 every night and that just can't happen (until I officially declare spinsterhood.)

For now, I will try to stay awake when I drive on Independence Blvd (which is often very. very. tough.).  


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment