Wednesday, February 29, 2012

California Girls....

How would you feel if you were greeted by the cutest pigtails and pop star singing 7 year old everyday? 

One of my little peeps has an obsession with Katy Perry.  See below for full disclosure and cuteness. 

this overnight oatmeal is changing my life. one overnight at a time. 
rolled oats, flax seed, blueberries, almonds, and a drizzle of honey=heavenly bliss on 74


I may buy these in every color they make. My sweet mom recognized the signs of a terrible week and sent them over.  How adorable is that? They are the most comfortable flats I have ever had. 
purple, teal, and black...watch out. 

ps: i would kill for those eyelashes. the only person I know with longer ones are.......
my brother (why him?)
 also note. the key change in the bridge is unbelievable talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment