Sunday, February 19, 2012

on this rainy day I wish...

I was here. 
 had a reason to dress up every weekend

 that men wore this attire in the good ole US of A

 that some of my lovely friends lived closer


 that i could have a hug from my two favorite men. 
 
or that we could relive this wedding spectacular 

 i could eat gelato pops every day
 or drink this peacefully overlooking the mountains

 have an excuse to pretend I was in a band 

 go to baseball games every day
 to be outdoorsy and adventurous 
 travel to new cities with friends


 to never be this cold again

 to go see another Black Eyed Peas concert in my lifetime:)
  bonnaroo could happen again 
 i could go back and try karaoker one more time in chin-er

but most importantly on this rainy day 
I wish I could find that motivation that I know I must have



No comments:

Post a Comment