Monday, February 6, 2012

no words.

Today I applied for graduation.   
Today I TRIED to apply for graduation.  
All I have to do is fill out my name, address, email, etc and then what degree I will graduate with so my sweet cape is the right color.  The next step was to write my name as it will appear on my diploma and here in lies the problem.  

It is currently a family issue about how to spell my middle name.  

WHAT? REALLY? You ask-how did I make it through my entire life without knowing this, but on all my legal documents my name is all in little caps.  For my college diploma I don't ever remember filling anything out.   The reason this matters is on this graduation form it had a disclaimer that
my license may be affected if my name doesn't match my legal name.  Lord help me...I need that principal license. 

The name debate. 

Brittany Joanne VS Brittany JoAnne

Currently, good ole Dad is trying to find my birth certificate to get everyone some clarification.  

I never knew I had no idea something as important as how to spell my middle name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment