Thursday, February 9, 2012

a perfect day?

Welcome to Miss Slagle's First Grade Class. 

We have been learning about continents (they are pros at singing songs to remember all the big continent names).  We made a life-size diagram of the world and then drew animal that belonged in each continent and wrote captions and labels.  

 They loved it. I loved it...they were engaged in this for at least 2 hours. 

I love Valentine's Day because I love LOVE.  Here are their Vday mailboxes...they are adorable. 

We love writing love notes to each other and putting them in the Bucket of Love.  


Thank you teacher blogs. I love seeing what my kids write about each other!

To top off it off-Tam and I got the privilege of watching these two sweet faces for about 2 hours while Dev went to a Mother of Multiples Orientation for the yardsale tomorrow.  Wow.

 sweet charleigh grace. 

 sweet logan addison.

holding the sleeping baby and my dinner.  talent.   

 Tam and the babes. 

I mean could you imagine anything sweeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment