Thursday, June 2, 2011

iv of caffeine please.

weekend one. 
what: first book gala 2011
where: providence country club
with: eric
why: to raise funds and awareness that not all children grow up with access to books at home coupled with the importance of early literacy

I am pretty sure E's alternate name is Mr. GQ
(courtesy of mason and michelle photography)

the gala was great. we had a blast with the BH/BB&T crew.  


 my friends. i am so thankful for them. 
 the attempted rockstar pictures...clearly E has it down, but I struggle. 


 (not pictured: driving to RIC the next am for AJ's graduation and graduation party)
(coming soon)

weekend 2
what: taylor girls fly in for charlotte fun and mountain retreat
why: relaxing weekend needed by all, but i have amazing friends who realized when I was about to lose it and they came to rescue
where: the queen city and montreat/asheville, north carolina
who: sarah and sarah
hiking mount mitchell

 incredible. 


 corny. but cute. 

 thanks for flying out to see me. 
 happy hike. 


weekend 3. 
what: absolutely nothing
when: the entire weekend
why: because I need to cool it before I go on anxiety meds

post to come: fragmenting your life: pros and cons

1 comment: