Thursday, June 30, 2011

master tonic?

Meet Bambi. The best bodywork therapist in the world and great friend as well. 

This morning after I limped into breakfast (after having some work done last night) I choked out to Bambi that my worst fear was coming true. 

I could barely swallow and my ears were ringing off the hook.  

This can not be because I am about to get on a 30 hour flight to China and will spend a month in China land. 

As I pull out 6 pills to take....Bambi's answer is Master Tonic.  She swears by it. I wouldn't let her tell me what was in it because I was afraid I would chicken out...

(it looks and smells disgusting like a spicy disgusting)


I will barrel through this though. Here is my cup of Master tonic and my chaser of water. 


Down it goes. I closed my eyes and prayed I wouldn't lose my breakfast in her sink. 
(always a real possibility in my life)

To be honest...I actually feel better. Totally mental, but when I am not sick at all I may be mixing my own master tonic...horse radish, garlic, fermented apple cider vinegar and all. 

On a side note: Ashley's finance is the best! He called me while I was in RVA and said "we have had a lot of storms lately...can I please clean out your gutters and roof."  I traded those services for dinner and beer and now I have a clean roof, gutters, and deck!

p.s. I think I should buy a ladder. Next round of credit card points...said ladder will be mine. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. Bambi is THE BEST, I can speak to that as well! I was thinking the other night about how if something was actually wrong with me, I would just skip the doc and call Bambi.

    Also, a verrrrrry funny thing I noticed - you said Ashley's "finance." Hahah! :)

    HAVE FUN IN CHINA! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete