Sunday, June 7, 2009

before pics

Warning: the kitchen is alarmingly yellow. Oh and it is renter occupied right now so imagine it empty or with my cute stuff.  It's hard I know.

maybe I will get lucky and they will leave that workout bench so I can pump some iron in my spare non renovating time...
the bathroom

the working fireplace that won't be filled up with crap when I get my hands on it
the side porch where everyone will but grandma will enter in.  aka where my alarm will be
loving on the original hard wood
from broken sliding doors/cracked glass to french doors
dining room although it looks like the "office"


The sink is the original.  It is nasty.  I don't think nasty quite describes it though.


Remember that my kitchen is going to be completed updated as is the bathroom floor, toilet, and sink. 

Any ideas on how to make my front porch have rails without paying a ton of money since I am not really in love with the current porch?  

Can anyone guess what my first purchase for my house was?  Hint: I bought it today at the Habitat Restore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment