Wednesday, June 10, 2009

peace

I realized today that I tried to take control of my situation and I actually do not have any control over it whatsoever.  Tomorrow, I find out about my job and hopefully some more clarity on the whole loan issue.  I feel like I have been unusually calm throughout this typically stressful venture.  Do not take that as I have not had my fair share of freak outs because I have def. had moments of breathlessness.  

I have prayed for peace and wisdom and to see clarity through this entire situation and have felt like the Lord answered those prayers, but today I feel like I stepped backwards.  

Isaiah 26:12  "LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us."

I always loved chapels that ended with this benediction...

The LORD bless you 
       and keep you;

the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;

the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace


Tomorrow...I will be better.  

1 comment: