Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my daily to do

Tomorrow is my first full day of summer!  My classroom is basically put together and I have my summer reading list ready to go (next to my pool bag). Basically, I have 4 weeks off until I go back to work.  Here is the breakdown...

July 1-July 6 Surpriseville with the family
July 10-11 Wedding Weekend in DC
July 14 Closing on Georgia Ave
July 15 Best friends fly in and we head to the mountains
July 20 Teacher Work Week and the Year #4 begins

To Do for this Week:
-copy all paperwork for loan
-get renovation estimates (plumbing, electrician, handyman, etc)
-call for re-inspection
-start packing up parts of my current house since the next month is basically shot and once I get the house it will be cleaning and remodeling time!!!

Summer Reading List: 
Reading Essentials
Guided Reading

Units to Plan: 
Guided Reading/Shared Reading
Reading Workshop
Writing Workshop
Investigations-math workshop

Summer Goals:
1. Get tan
2. Sleep some
3. learn to like running
4. organize my clothes/belongings (quite the feat)
5. make something crafty

We will see how this goes...

1 comment: